As an authorized dealer, every product sold is brand new and includes the full manufacturer's warranty. The MediaSuperstore Customer Care Team Leader authorizes a return, issues a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and provides a return shipping address in advance of any return. The RMA can also be obtained by emailing us at MediaSuperstore, completing a returns form, or via phone at 404-303-7802.
All returns should be sent to our location listed below unless a separate location is specified by the Customer Care Team Member. Returned merchandise must be shipped prepaid freight (all collect shipments will be refused). We ask that the customer not write the RMA number on product packaging.
Within the first thirty (30) days of your purchase, you may return merchandise for a refund or credit excluding any fees and shipping charges. For items which we offer free shipping our standard shipping charges will be deducted from any refund or credit. Please read the following return requirements.
Customers may return items within thirty (30) days from day of purchase. Items must be returned in their original unopened condition and product packaging. All original packaging and accessories should be included in the return shipment.
Your return will be subject to a 15% processing fee, which will be deducted from any applicable refund.
Please note that if you have used or opened the items and they are no longer "resellable" as new, there will be a fee in addition to the normal processing fee.
You may return your purchase for a refund, credit, or a replacement - subject to the following:
- Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund.
- Merchandise must be unused and in the original packaging as well as in new, unopened and resellable condition.
- Merchandise must be as shipped with all packaging, accessories, inserts, manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out), paperwork intact and unaltered.
- Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the manufacturer's packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
- The manufacturer's labeled packaging must be enclosed within an additional shipping carton.
- Please ship your parcel back to us freight prepaid and Insured. Sorry, we cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments.
- No refunds will be issued for returns without all the original packaging, manuals and accessories, or if a return is made without an RMA number.
- We will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused.
- Any returned item that is not in its original condition, has signs of use, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error may be subject to a minimum fee of 50% of the item's price.
- Any item in original condition that is postmarked for return more than thirty (30) days after purchase, is subject to a fee up to 80% of the item's price.
- Orders that are refused will be charged a 25% restock fee and all associated freight charges such as freight to the customer and back to a warehouse. This does not apply to orders refused due to freight damage.
- Serialized items are not eligible for return if the serial number identifier of the item returned is different, missing, damaged, tampered with or otherwise altered or modified.
- If the item is missing or has signs of tampering with the UPC, serial number or the embedded RFID chip no refund will be issued.
- Credit will not be given for items damaged due to improper return packaging or freight damage.
- Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging do not qualify for a refund.
- Request for returns due to customer error will only be accepted for 10 days after shipment date.
- All related fees (processing, shipping & return shipping fees) are non-refundable for all products in all cases.
- Returns are subject to inspection. We reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion whether an item qualifies for credit, amount of credit, or for return as warranty, quality or defective goods (other than for freight damage) and whether to repair, replace or partially replace any such item.
- After 30 days of the purchase date, all items that need to be returned for repair will have to be sent directly to the manufacturer or warranty provider. Please see the products' individual pages for additional details on warranty coverage.
- Orders may be cancelled but an order cannot be cancelled if shipping has been initiated.
TVs and Monitors
TVs and Monitors can only be cancelled prior to shipment. Once they are in route to you, the order can not be cancelled or refused.
If you do refuse it, you will be responsible for charges of shipping and handling both ways.
Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
You must report all defects within seven (7) days of delivery. The returned merchandise must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of purchase. We will make all efforts to replace defective items, but cannot guarantee all items will be in stock. If a replacement is not available, a refund will be issued.
Quality checks will be conducted and items described as defective but are received in a condition other than described in the request for a return will be subject to penalties that may result in no refund being issued.
In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, please refuse shipment if the damage is external or notify us within 24 hours if the damage is concealed. WE CAN NOT ACCEPT DAMAGE CLAIMS AFTER 24 HOURS from sign date. MediaSuperstore, at it's sole discretion, will either ship a replacement or issue a full refund when and if the claim is settled with the carrier.
Defective items are eligible for repair/service or exchange directly through the Original Equipment Manufacturer. Please contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer for warranty entitlement policies. Returns due to technical malfunction can only be accepted on items diagnosed defective by the Original Equipment Manufacturer's Technical Support Department.
Received the wrong item
If the product received is materially different from the item ordered, you must report the difference within fourteen (14) days of receipt. The returned merchandise must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of purchase.
You are responsible for reviewing and verifying products for issues of fit, compatibility, size, etc. prior to placing an order. If the product description does not explicitly state details of such nature please conduct research accordingly prior to purchase. Please note that requests to return an item based on these types of issues may be subject to any applicable restocking and shipping fees.
WHICH ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE?
Most items purchased from us can be easily returned within thirty (30) days of purchase if they are unopened, in new condition and contain all accessories; certain restrictions apply.
The following is a list of items that are nonreturnable; these returns will not be authorized:
- Software (including GPS software), film, paper, educational video tapes once opened, opened video games, opened DVD's
- Lamps, batteries, video batteries, ink cartridges, memory cards, tapes, or any other consumable products or items which have been removed from the "blister-pack" packaging
- Pocessing equipment once used with chemistry, printers (once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed)
- Underwater equipment once taken underwater
- Computers, laptops, notebooks, netbooks
- All home and office video projectors
- Mobile Phones & Smart Phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use. Defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Activated satellite receiver units (DirecTV, Siruis, XM, etc), toner cartridges, computer games, CD duplicators
- Air conditioners, massage chairs, ventilation and ceiling fans
- Any watch that has been resized or altered after delivery
- Any software, CD, DVD or video that is opened and not in plastic wrap. Please note that due to copyright restrctions, we CANNOT accept returns of opened computer software or video games.
- Any product missing original packaging or accessories
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20 inches and higher can not be refused or returned once they have shipped (any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- TVs and Monitors 20 inches and up, computers Laser Printers, are not accepted for credit, refund or exchange and must be repaired by manufacturers' authorized service centers.
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- Health & Personal Care items such as Cholesterol monitors, Diabetic/glucose monitors, Thermometry, Fragrances
- Private label items
- Custom or discontinued items
- Any product with expiration dates
- Any product that for hygienic reasons cannot be brought back into stock
- Contact us for an RMA number
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label via email, print the label and tape it to the outer box.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- 6300 Powers Ferry Rd NW
- Suite 600-273
- Atlanta, GA 30339